Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And Now a Message From Our High School Correspondant:Goats

Next time you are at the zoo I encourage you to find a goat in the petting area and have a staring contest with it. Do not do this is if you are under 18 or are easily scared, because goats have evil eyes.
I am scared of cat eyes; the slits get to me; but now that I have looked at a goat's eyes I am permanent screwed up. Look at these eyes:



Now imagine waking up and seeing them next to you in bed. Not a good morning...

You might even get mad



With the anger problems, the eyes, the smell, the sharp horns, the tangled beards, and last but not least, the fact that they chew on metal cans; goats are the worst animals that have ever existed.


Accordions? Hit
Goats? Miss

William Huntington Worcestershire IV- High school corespondent

2 comments:

Riley said...

That video is adorable.
I get mad, I get mad, I get mad!!!

Emerald said...

WOW! i never realized why i so disliked goats until now. however that goat video has to be one of my favorite videos ever.